Extractions vs. Nonextractions
Does unnecessary extraction of teeth, for Orthodontic treatment, damage the face?
Twins Study – Case treated by Dr Alan Bagden:
- Twin sisters
- Similar malocclusions
- Comparison of extraction vs. nonextraction
- Traditional ceph and model analysis suggest extractions to achieve “correct” tooth positioning and jaw relationships. The nonextraction case was the experimental case.
- One was treated with extractions. Which is which?
Photos credited to the Damon Manual by Dr Tom Barron, Maryland, USA.
- Extraction Retraction Regret Syndrome(E.R.R.S.) – The Preventable Syndrome..are you a sufferer…“I look like an old lady, and I’m crying myself to sleep at night…you have to help me.” These are the words of a desperate woman contacting us […]
- Powerful! Two dentists share their testimonials..Two dentists share their testimonials why they chose Face Focused orthodontic treatment for their own children. See our videos to learn more. […]
- Watch This Video Before You Choose Your Orthodontist.My daughter is doing functional treatment with Dr Tony O’Connor in Cork. For you childrens health, insist that there are no extractions. The […]
- Thank YouI feel very strongly that some dentists and orthodontists are still feeding people with ill informed advice and getting paid for it. If the mouth is overcrowded the advice still seems to be […]