The Case Against Jaw Operations for Children
The Telegraph 29th March 2010 by Michael Pilgrim.
John Mew, An 81-year-old dentist in the UK, has waged a 40-year campaign to prevent what he claims is unnecessary surgery to correct overbite on children.
- Extraction Retraction Regret Syndrome(E.R.R.S.) – The Preventable Syndrome..are you a sufferer…“I look like an old lady, and I’m crying myself to sleep at night…you have to help me.” These are the words of a desperate woman contacting us […]
- Powerful! Two dentists share their testimonials..Two dentists share their testimonials why they chose Face Focused orthodontic treatment for their own children. See our videos to learn more. […]
- Watch This Video Before You Choose Your Orthodontist.My daughter is doing functional treatment with Dr Tony O’Connor in Cork. For you childrens health, insist that there are no extractions. The […]
- paulAt 15 I had braces for 2 years with the extract and retract method. I now have an inverted top lip I have no side profile I have to over exaggerate to smile, I am now 58 years old and would love to […]
- Thank YouI feel very strongly that some dentists and orthodontists are still feeding people with ill informed advice and getting paid for it. If the mouth is overcrowded the advice still seems to be […]